[HTTP-Recorder] http-recorder adding ",1" to all input fields

Tom Dryden tdryden at comcast.net
Sat Jul 10 13:35:59 EDT 2004

Hi

Yes, I am using 0.03_01, here here are the symptoms,  with Mozilla 1.5 I
don't see any window at all.
With Opera 7.23 I get an empty window and the following popup message
"the address is not available from this machine http://http-recorder"
when ever I move to a new page.

The scripts are being recorded to the log file.

here is the script I am using to start it up:

>     #!/usr/bin/perl
>

>     use HTTP::Proxy;
>     use HTTP::Recorder;
>

>     my $proxy = HTTP::Proxy->new();
>

>     # create a new HTTP::Recorder object
>     my $agent = new HTTP::Recorder;
>

>     # set the log file (optional)
>     $agent->file("/tmp/myfile");
>

>     # show control panel
>     $agent->showwindow(1);
>

>     # set HTTP::Recorder as the agent for the proxy
>     $proxy->agent( $agent );
>

>     # start the proxy
>     $proxy->start();
>

>     1;