[Http-recorder] setting up the proxy....

George Gallen ggallen at slackinc.com
Tue Jun 8 11:56:53 EDT 2004

No. I'm running apache on the same server as my PERL interpreter
which is running the proxy server.

Normally, My PC just goes through a gateway other than the server
I have the proxy on (same gateway the server uses as well).

So, I'm pointing the PC at the proxy server instead, so I can record
some screen entries that are from sites on the internet.

Although, I haven't tried installing the modules on my PC, I can try
that as well.

any clearer?