[Http-recorder] setting up the proxy....

Roland Giersig Roland at Giersig.org
Tue Jun 8 12:28:59 EDT 2004

George Gallen wrote:
> [...]

It could be that the proxy only binds the socket for 8080 for localhost,
not for general IP adresses (but I find that highly improbable). What is
the exact error? Can telnet establish a connection, but it gets closed
immediately? This would point to some sort of access control. Or, if the
connection cannot be established per se, then the port isn't visible
from outside the server, i.e. the socket is bound to accept only from
localhost.

Roland