[HTTP-Recorder] http-recorder adding ",1" to all input fields

Jonathan Wilson jw at mailsw.com
Mon Jun 14 16:30:47 EDT 2004

IP >There is a newer version of HTTP::Recorder, marked as "developer

Thanks, I am using 0.03_01 now, and -- most importantly -- the ",1" problem is
fixed.

Also I can now access the control panel now (with either the default url or a
modified onw), though it doesn't work - when I put a url into the Goto page
field I get:

An error occurred while loading http://http-recorder/:
Connection to host http-recorder is broken

Doesn't matter too much , though it might be handy for SSL testing some time.

Thank you "very muchly" for your help :-)