[HTTP-Recorder] HTTP::Recorder OK! Question about Javascript, though...

McMahon, Chris chris.mcmahon at verint.com
Mon Jun 14 17:21:09 EDT 2004

Hi...
	I read the documentation wherein it says "HTTP::Recorder won't
record Javascript actions", but I wonder-- it seems like Javascript
should produce *some* interaction with the server that would be visible
to the proxy and thus to HTTP::Recorder.
	But apparently that is not the case.  I've tested this several
ways.  I would really like to know why that is, if anyone on the list
could supply an answer or a direction for study.
	-Chris