[jifty-devel] Login plugin issue

Jason Yates jaywhy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 12:25:32 EDT 2006

In testing the Login plugin from trunk, I decided I would add it to
the MyWeblog tutorial.  The Login plugin works correctly except when I
login no posts show up on the index.html page.  I logout the posts are
there.

I'm not doing anything special.  The code is cut and paste from the
tutorial.  I know the query is working correctly.  It is returning the
records.  I can see the count and even the "Next" and "Previous" page
links are showing up.  Although, $posts->next isn't returning
anything.

Looking through the code however, I can't seem to find where the
problem is coming from.  I'm not getting any errors either.  I'll give
more info if needed.  I'm just figuring this is something easy.

--
Jason Yates
jaywhy at gmail.com