[Net-IMAP-Server] Attachment problem

Jan Dvořák jdvorak at uikt.mendelu.cz
Mon Dec 7 12:39:41 EST 2009

Hi, I found little problem with getting attachment from IMAP Server.
This problem occurs with PDF attachment in Thunderbird. I havent't tried
another clients or data formats yet. Problem is when client wants FETCH
(BODY[part_number] ...). Server through method mime_select calls
$mime->body whereas this method decodes and returns the body of the
object as a byte string. Then thunderbird tries decode already decodeded
part and as a result pdf is corupted. I think using body_raw can solve
this. Am I right?
--

S pozdravem

Ing. Jan Dvořák