[Net-IMAP-Server] Coro

Dan Moore dan at moore.cx
Tue May 26 11:30:57 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I suppose this is really a question for Alex, but seemed like a good
idea to ask here instead so everyone can see.

Should projects using/subclassing Net::IMAP::Server classes be doing
their own 'cede'ing (for instance), or are the command-level cedes
already enough?  While I'm certainly familiar with what Coro does, I
don't have any experience with it directly nor how best to utilize it
within N:I:S.  I'd assume the answer to this would depend highly on
exactly what the particular server does, but I thought that there
might be some general rules of thumb to follow.

Thanks!

--
Dan Moore
dan at moore.cx