[Net-IMAP-Server] Net::IMAP::Server - paths to SSL certificate and key

Dan Keder keder at fi.muni.cz
Thu Oct 1 12:17:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

I modified the module Net::IMAP::Server so that I can specify paths to
the SSL certificate and key files. The patch that does it is in the
attachments.

However it requires another change in Net::Server::Coro which I already
sent to its respective mailing list (and which I am attaching to this
mail as well).

Have a nice day,
Dan Keder

P.S. Please send any replies to my email address as well, I am not
registered in this mailing list.

--
   Free your mind...the rest will follow.