[Net-IMAP-Server] having issues with managing memory for large accounts

Sachin Sebastian sachin at gt.net
Tue May 24 17:54:47 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm writing a imap server and have built it looking into the example
provided. But I'm having issues where I'm running out of memory for
large accounts. I'm adding messages by passing it to
Net::IMAP::Server::Message while creating the object. So all the
messages are getting loaded to memory. Is there a way I can pass in a
file handle and Net::IMAP::Server::Message read it when my imap client
request for the message? Or is there any other work around?

Thanks,
Sachin.