[Net-IMAP-Server] Socket problem

Jan Dvořák jan.dvorak at is4u.cz
Wed Jul 25 14:28:21 EDT 2012

Hi, I solved problem with search command which is unfortunately also in last version of IMAP Server. The search command returns untagged response like this: * SEARCH 1000, 1001, 1002 which is wrong with regard to the RFC. The answer must be without commas. So if you can please fix in next version. The trouble seems to be in Uid.pm on line 133, it can be solved in this way: $self->untagged_response("SEARCH ".join(" ", at results));

Another problem with Socket.pm was solved by upgrading all modules which is used by IMAP Server.

Best Regards,

Jan Dvořák