[Prophet] Hello!

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Aug 3 01:50:05 EDT 2008

Hello Sean!

On Aug 2, 2008, at 11:23 AM, Sean Heber wrote:

> I found a link to your project from somewhere or other and am very
> fascinated by the idea!  I'm curious if there's any docs/papers
> explaining how Prophet actually works or if my only choice is to
> decipher the Perl code.  :-)

There's some material in the talks I gave at YAPC::Asia and at OSCON,
but it's not as much as I'd like to be out there.

There's a middle-ground between reading the Perl and reading papers
which don't yet exist.  If you're willing to help document Prophet (at
whatever level appeals to you), I'd be happy to teach you about how
it's put together, either by phone, IRC or in person if we happen to
end up in roughly the same place.

Best,
jesse