[Prophet] initial Make issues

Mark Eichin eichin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:33:52 EDT 2008

Dropping the PERL_MM_USE_DEFAULT=1 was enough to get actual prompts;
you may want to drop that from the web page too.

(Looks like libparams-validate-perl libipc-run3-perl libossp-uuid-perl
libtest-exception-perl libmodule-pluggable-perl
libproc-invokeeditor-perl libfile-find-rule-perl libfile-rsync-perl
libxml-atom-perl libmoose-perl were the useful packages to add over
what I already had; that still leaves JSON (exists but too old),
Scalar::Defer, Moose*, and XML::Atom::SimpleFeed (though XML::Atom is
present.)

--
_Mark_ <eichin at thok.org> <eichin at gmail.com>