[Prophet] publish with non-standard SSH port

Stephane stephane at shimaore.net
Wed Jul 21 06:11:53 EDT 2010

Hello,

Prophet::CLI::PublishCommand doesn't have an option to specify an
alternate port for SSH, or an alternate "-e" remote shell for rsync.

I've attached a small patch which adds a new "publish-shell" option for
a replica:

   [replica "example"]
      publish-shell = ssh -p 62822
      publish-url = ....

I've tested the patch with SD and it appears to work.
Stéphane

PS: syncwith.us is not accessible from where I am, apparently due to a
missing glue record for ns1.syncwith.us.