[Prophet] Missing dependency checking on Data::Dump, missing META.yml

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Tue Apr 5 20:29:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

Brett Nash <nash at nash.id.au> (06/04/2011):
> I think the issue here is the debian dependencies for the debian
> package are not the same as the dependencies for the upstream
> package. […]

sure. Using apt-get build-dep was a shortcut to installing many
packages through my package manager, instead of letting the “checking
dependencies” step on master try to install them through cpan(plus).

Anyway, my point was more like: that step should either:
 - warn there are some remaining missing bits;
 - (optionally) try to install those (as it was trying to do for the
   other packages); or bail out entirely.

That dependencies vary between the last package and latest master is a
completely different story. :)

KiBi.