[Prophet] TreeBuilder.pm errors when SD publishing to HTML.

Lance Wicks lw at judocoach.com
Wed Apr 6 18:17:19 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have been using SD on and off with a couple of projects, I have a
build script that runs my tests, publish my bugs, runs codesniffer etc.
When I run the SD publish to HTML I receive errors (listed below).

Has anyone encountered this in their projects? Any pointers on how I can
troubleshoot and get more info on what is happening? I am using the
latest Prophet and SD from Github (well yesterdays version) and am
running on a Mac.

Lance.

---

http://gist.github.com/906475

git sd publish --to ./bugs --html
Exporting a static HTML version of this replica
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.3/HTML/TreeBuilder.pm line 121,
<DATA> line 16.
[...]
Publishing the exported clone of the replica to ./bugs with rsync