[Prophet] [sd] change your git origins

Paul Miller listmail at voltar-confed.org
Sat Apr 9 22:35:32 EDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 02:35:54PM -0400, Christine Spang wrote:
> I'm now pushing new commits only to gitorious. GitHub and
> git.bestpractical.com are deprecated! (Maybe we'll set up a
> new mirror on github later, but even if we end up doing that
> it won't be in the same place as it is now, since it's
> currently owned by the bestpractical user.)

I believe if you contact the github staff, they will move the
repo to a new user for you, or you could simply fork it.  There's
really no harm in keeping it going on github.  Git doesn't mind
if there's mirrors all over and they all merge the same.

-Paul

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
116 jumps, 48.6 minutes of freefall, 92.9 freefall miles.