[Prophet] Prophet as a backend?

Christine Spang christine at spang.cc
Sun Sep 9 20:23:27 EDT 2012

Yeah, you could use prophet for something like that. SD (a bugtracker
built with prophet) has a local web app as an alternate to the CLI
interface. You could take a look at that code.

Prophet is pretty unmaintained at this point, however. and I'm unsure
what the state of the code is. But I'm happy to give out commit bits to
anyone who wants to hack on it.

Spang