[Pushmi-users] Mobile Repository Setup

Manuel Klimek klimek at box4.net
Wed Aug 29 11:23:41 EDT 2007

The problem with svk is, that AFAIK
- I can't write to it from a second computer (I have a small LAN
  where I want to be able to develop on two computers concurrently)
- I can't use tortoisesvn to diff, log, etc..

So I'm probably going to just svnsync the whole repository for
read access and do an rsync between the two computers on
a "normal" svn checkout...

Thanks for taking the time to answer,
Manuel

http://klimek.box4.net