[Pushmi-users] more on segmentation fault

Peter Craddock Peter.Craddock at coasolutions.com
Thu Jul 26 04:02:37 EDT 2007

I have the folloing modules installed.

*** Module::AutoInstall version 1.03
*** Checking for Perl dependencies...
[Core Features]
- IPC::Run3        ...loaded. (0.037)
- RunApp           ...loaded. (0.13 >= 0.13)
- version          ...loaded. (0.7203)
- SVN::Core        ...loaded. (1.4.3 >= 1.004003)
- SVK              ...loaded. (v2.0.1 >= 2.0.0)
- App::CLI         ...loaded. (0.07 >= 0.06)
- Cache::Memcached ...loaded. (1.23)
- YAML::Syck       ...loaded. (0.91)
- Log::Log4perl    ...loaded. (1.12)
*** Module::AutoInstall configuration finished.

Would this cause any of the problems I'm having.

Pete Craddock

I will be taking part in the Borneo Summit to Sea challenge in October
please sponsor me online  :
http://www.justgiving.com/crazycradd
COA Solutions Ltd
PrismTech House
5th Avenue Business Park
Team Valley
Gateshead
Tyne and Wear
NE11 0NG

Tel 0191 482 7900
Fax 0191 482 7901
www.coasolutions.com

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this
email?

whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or
copying is strictly prohibited. Whilst COA takes steps to
prevent the transmission of viruses via e-mail,
we cannot guarantee that any email or attachment is free from
computer viruses and you are strongly advised to undertake your
own anti-virus precautions. COA grants no
warranties regarding performance, use or quality of any e-mail
or attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage,
howsoever caused.

COA is a trading name of COA Solutions Limited, which is registered in England
and Wales No: 3214465

Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1TF
For more information on COA and our products, please visit our web site at http://www.coasolutions.com