[Pushmi-users] Pushmi Probs

Hager, Joe Joe.Hager at dig.com
Fri Sep 14 20:41:31 EDT 2007

OK, we'll give that a try.

No, we don't want to use root for the production system rollout. We were
only using it on our test VMs to make sure we were not running into any
sort of issue with permissions; as per previous errors that we had to
work through. The VMs are not on the Internet, they are not accessible
outside the lab environment.

Thanks,
Joe