[Pushmi-users] Pushmi auth usage

Peter Craddock Peter.Craddock at coasolutions.com
Fri Jul 4 05:13:25 EDT 2008

Alex

We have been evalulating the product for some time and we are going to
move from CVS, PVCS and an inhouse system to SVN. We intend on using
pushmi over http:// using the ldap authentication for commits. This was
hard to setup and in the end I had to do a work around to try and
capture the username as part of the commit from slave to master.

The problem I think was due to certain packages not being available on
the ubuntu server I was using. My work around worked really well so in
the end it was no bother.