[Pushmi-users] Pushmi VMware appliance

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 8 13:31:45 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 17:17 +1200, Erik Duley wrote:
> It starts ok, but does not have any start config menu options and
> proceeds directly to a login prompt which I do not know the root
> password for.

The rest of the configuration is done via a web interface.  The VMware
appliance will have obtained a DHCP address from your VMware server;
generally it will be in the 192.168.0.0/16 range (for me, it is
http://192.168.177.128/ )

For reference, the password to the 'pushmi' account is 'pullyu'.  It is
sudo-enabled.
 - Alex