[Pushmi-users] Pushi amd auth to the master

Barry Benowitz barry.benowitz at us.panasonic.com
Wed Jun 16 10:15:28 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I hope you can help me. I am trying to commit to a mirror repository and
it is failing in the pre-commit hook with the following message:

Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Commit blocked by pre-commit hook (exit code 115) with output:
Authorization failed: MKACTIVITY of '/PSC/!
svn/act/80568451-c460-41d2-a070-b339b5dd4055': authorization failed:
Could not authenticate to server: rejected Basic challenge
(https://10.138.166.29)
at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/SVK/Mirror/Backend/SVNRa.pm line
835

This fails regardless of the setting of use_cached_auth.

If I use the same authentication to commit to the master repository it
works.

So I have the pushmi mirroring using the https protocol, but access to
the mirror is with svn protocol, but I think this is OK since the error
occurs in the pre-commit hook.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Barry