[rt-announce] RT Developer Training Sessions
jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Jul 29 14:22:19 EDT 2003
In the coming months, Best Practical Solutions, LLC will launch its new
training program with an intensive one-day developer and administrator
training session taught by the developers who built RT.
This session will cover:
* RT's system architecture
* A guided tour of the RT source code
* Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
* How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
* Bulding your own tools that talk to the RT backend
* Automating common procedures
* Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
* How to write custom reports based on RT's data
We intend to offer this session publically three times this fall, but may vary
this schedule based on interest:
* Boston, MA in September, 2003
* London, UK in early October, 2003
* San Francisco, CA in November, 2003
We're interested in getting a rough count of interested attendees. If
you would like a seat at one of the training sessions, please send
mail to training at bestpractical.com. This reservation is non-binding,
but folks who reserve now will be given preference over latecomers if
sessions fill up. The cost, including materials, will be $995 USD.
Additionally, we offer private training sessions for interested
organizations. If you would like to schedule a private training
session for your organization's staff, please drop us a line at
training at bestpractical.com.
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.
More information about the Rt-announce