[rt-announce] RT Developer Training -- 9/26 Boston -- 11/7 SF
jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Apr 11 16:02:36 EDT 2004
As the creators of RT, Best Practical Solutions, LLC are the acknowledged
leader in RT training. We provide unparalleled instruction in how to get
the most out of RT. Best Practical is pleased to offer its training
program with an intensive one-day developer and administrator training
session taught by the developers who built RT.
This comprehensive session will cover:
* RT's system architecture
* A guided tour of the RT source code
* Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
* How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
* Bulding your own tools that talk to the RT backend
* Automating common procedures
* Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
* How to write custom reports based on RT's data
This session will be offered:
* Boston, MA on Friday, September 26, 2003
* San Francisco, CA on Friday, November 7, 2003
Register now to reserve your seat! Space is limited.
To reserve a seat, please send mail to training at bestpractical.com.
The cost, including materials, will be $995 USD. Upon reciept of your
reservation we'll send you an invoice for your tutorial. If you've
previously indicated your interest in either the Boston or San Francisco,
you should receive an email confirmation within the next several days.
Additionally, we offer private training sessions for interested
organizations. If you would like to schedule a private training session
for your organization's staff, please drop us a line at
training at bestpractical.com.
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.
More information about the Rt-announce