[Rt-announce] RT Essentials now available

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 24 19:50:26 EDT 2005

It gives me an almost unhealthy amount of pleasure to announce the
availability of /RT Essentials/ from O'Reilly Media.

RT Essentials is the first book on RT and was coauthored by me, Robert
Spier, Dave Rolsky, Darren Chamberlain and Richard Foley.

It took a while to make it happen and at times I wasn't even sure it would
see the light of day. This weekend, I attended O'Reilly's FOO camp and
Tim O'Reilly presented me with the first copy of RT Essentials.

The book is shipping from Amazon and other retailers now. To get your
copy, head on over to http://rtbook.bestpractical.com.

Best,
Jesse