[Rt-announce] RT 3.4.4 now available...with support for mod_perl2

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Aug 28 15:57:44 EDT 2005

    It gives me great pleasure to announce the latest stable release of
RT, version 3.4.4. This release features a couple of bugfixes for errors
in RT 3.4.3, a few internationalization updates, support for Mason 1.31
and  newer as well as support for mod_perl2 on Apache 2.

This new version of RT does slightly obsolete a caveat in our new book,
/RT Essentials/ from O'Reilly Media. In the book, we caution you against
running RT on mod_perl2. You may now safely ignore this warning.  But to
do so, first you have to pick up a copy of the book. Find out more about
  /RT Essentials/ at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

You can download this new release from:

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/release/rt-3.4.4.tar.gz
MD5SUM:        769d77eea39006be643cbd2db4820ba3  rt-3.4.4.tar.gz

Best,
Jesse Vincent