[Rt-announce] 2006 RT Training Announcement
megan at bestpractical.com
Mon Sep 12 14:46:49 EDT 2005
As the creators of RT, Best Practical Solutions, LLC are the acknowledged
leader in RT training. We provide unparalleled instruction in how to get
the most out of RT. Best Practical is pleased to offer its training
program with an intensive one-day developer and administrator training
session taught by the developers who built RT.
This comprehensive session will cover:
* RT's system architecture
* A guided tour of the RT source code
* Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
* How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
* Bulding your own tools that talk to the RT backend
* Automating common procedures
* Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
* How to write custom reports based on RT's data
This session will be offered in:
* Amsterdam, Netherlands on Monday January 9th, 2006
* Boston, Massachusetts on Monday February 6th, 2006
* San Francisco, California on Monday March 6th, 2006
Additionally, we offer private training sessions for organizations. If you
would like to schedule a private training session, please drop us a line
at training at bestpractical.com.
Register now to reserve your seat! Space is limited.
To reserve a seat, please send mail to training at bestpractical.com with
the names and email addresses of all attendees.
We need to receive a check, wire transfer, or purchase order two weeks
prior to the class or your seat will be released.
The cost of the class includes materials. Payment or purchase order
must be received two weeks prior to the date of the class.
$995 USD for classes in the U.S.
$825 EURO for the class in Amsterdam.
Upon receipt of your reservation we will email you an invoice.
Hardcopies of your invoices will be given to you at the training
session. If your company requires a hardcopy prior to that, please
provide us with the contact and address and we will mail it.
Two weeks prior to the start date of the class - $250 USD / $200 EURO is
72 hours prior to the start time of the class - entire fee is
Best Practical Solutions
More information about the RT-Announce