[Rt-announce] RT 3.6.5 now available
jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 1 17:37:26 EDT 2007
This release of RT is primarly a bugfix release for RT 3.6.4, though a
few small improvements did manage to creep into the codebase.
You can download the new release at:
A GPG signature of the download can be fetched from:
* MIME::Tools removed a method from their public API. this works around it
* fix performance regression in searches by watchers joined
with other conditions using OR
* call RT::User->CanonicalizeEmailAddress as class method instead of
passing undef as first argument
* better canonicalization of multiple addresses in the cc/bcc box on
correspondence and comment
* James Bunch pointed out a missing $ that would cause a failed method
call in an error scenario
* Some custom fields (mixed case ones) didn't work properly on
case-sensitive databases from the CLI client
* Fixed RT REST API and commandline client to support custom fields
with spaces in their names
* Oracle drop schema typo fixes. Thanks to Joop van de Wege.
* Someone left in a call to Data::Dumper, removed.
* reverted CSS changes causing problems in IE browser
* use fewer nested tables when showing an editor component for a CF
* don't show a CF on create and/or edit if user has no right to change it
* add missed closing </div>. Thanks to Nicholas Clark
* for a long time format parser has been parsing /CLASS, but we were
not using it. Thanks to Nicholas Clark
* get rid of old perl-5.6.1 compatibility code
* fix a bug where a 0 was displayed after a value for multiple-values
custom fields. Thanks to Quentin Garnier
* add new $ChartFont option to the config which allow admin to
select a TrueType font RT will use in charts
* Fix to not update tickets multiple times when doing a selfservice posting.
* doc updates
* clear duplications in recipient lists of outgoing emails.
Based on patch from Dirk Pape.
* allow passing RT::User as argument
* check that the object is really RT::CurrentUser or its sub-class
* verbose error message
* on error return undef instead of 0(zero)
* fix compatibility of a test with new version of mason
* mark only one query as todo instead of many which really should pass
* fix translation of phrase 'Tickets' in ru.po
* simplify translators' work by using phrases with the same case
* Updated Japanese translation from y-iida at secom.co.jp
More information about the RT-Announce