[Rt-announce] 2008 Training Announcement!
megan at bestpractical.com
Fri Jan 18 14:34:29 EST 2008
2008 RT Training
As the creators of RT, Best Practical Solutions, LLC are the
acknowledged leader in RT training. We provide unparalleled
instruction in how to get the most out of RT. Best Practical is
pleased to offer its training program with an intensive one-day
developer and administrator training session taught by the developers
who built RT.
This comprehensive session will cover:
* RT's system architecture
* A guided tour of the RT source code
* Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
* How to tie RT into your existing authentication
* Bulding your own tools that talk to the RT backend
* Automating common procedures
* Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
* How to write custom reports based on RT's data
This session will be offered in:
* Boston, MA on Monday, March 24th, 2008
* Amsterdam, The Netherlands on Monday, April 21st, 2008
* San Francisco, CA - date will be forthcoming
Additionally, we offer private training sessions for organizations. If
you would like to schedule a private training session, please drop us
a line at training at bestpractical.com.
Register now to reserve your seat! Space is limited.
To reserve a seat, please send mail to training at bestpractical.com with
the names and email addresses of all attendees.
We need to receive a check, wire transfer, or purchase order two weeks
prior to the class or your seat will be released.
The cost of the class includes materials. Payment or purchase order
must be received two weeks prior to the date of the class.
$995 USD for classes in the U.S.
EUR 790 for the class in Amsterdam
Upon receipt of your reservation we will email you an invoice.
Hardcopies of your invoices will be given to you at the training
session. If your company requires a hardcopy prior to that, please
provide us with the contact and address and we will mail it.
Two weeks prior to the start date of the class - $250 USD / EUR 200 is
72 hours prior to the start time of the class - entire fee is non-
More information about the RT-Announce