[Rt-announce] RT 4.0.2 Released
trs at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 17 13:00:24 EDT 2011
I'm happy to announce that RT 4.0.2 is now available.
Continuing with our goal of faster release cycles and smaller changes
between releases in a stable series, this release primarily contains
fixes for a number of minor bugs. It also includes documentation
Notable changes include:
* Ability to reference global CFs by Name in RT::Action::CreateTickets
* Installation of the docs/ directory into /opt/rt4/docs
* Removal of the incomplete --binary flag option for the full-text
* Fixes for a regression that caused group dashboards to vanish after
creation and not appear in the list of dashboards
* Rewritten forward functionality to generate mail that better
represents the original messages received by RT
the first request to new webserver children. jsmin or another
the section about $JSMinPath in `perldoc /opt/rt4/etc/RT_Config.pm`
for how to configure jsmin.
A complete changelog is available from git by running `git log
rt-4.0.1..rt-4.0.2` on the stable (4.0-trunk) branch.
More information about the RT-Announce