[rt-announce] RT 4.0.21 released
alexmv at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 16 13:24:49 EDT 2014
RT 4.0.21 -- 2014-07-16
We are pleased to announce that RT 4.0.21 is now available.
This release is primarily a bugfix release; changes of note include:
General user UI
* Granting rights to new groups no longer requires clicking in textbox
twice in firefox (#29911)
* Canonicalize CF values (including dates, IP addresses, and IP ranges)
before comparing to the database value; this prevents spurious
"changed from a to a" messages.
* Quick Create now defaults to the lifecycle's default create status,
instead of hardcoding "new"
* DBD::Pg 3.3.0 conflicts with RT's UTF-8 handling; for this release,
it has been blacklisted. If you are using PostgreSQL as your
database and have DBD::Pg 3.3.0 installed, you will need to download
and install DBD::Pg 3.2.1 from CPAN.
* rt-fulltext-indexer now locks, to prevent more than one instance from
running at once (#17423)
* Quiet a warning in the logo auto-color-detection.
* Bump CGI dependency (under perl 5.20 and above, only) to quash
warnings about CGI.pm's deprecation in core (#29053)
* For compatibility with RT::Extension::MergeUsers, ensure that
Shredder checks that a user (possibly resolved from a merged user) is
valid before attempting to shred them
* Correctly detect presence of graphviz binary (`dot`), instead of
libgraph.so, for perl dependency calculation
* Tests now pass again using RT_TEST_WEB_HANDLER=inline
* ->AddCustomFieldValues no longer allows adding repeated values
* Updated example plugins used in documentation
* Documentation for ColumnMap
* Correct a reference to max_allowed_packet in backup documentation
* Document explicit steps for adding a new status to a lifecycle
A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log rt-4.0.20..rt-4.0.21
More information about the rt-announce