[rt-devel] Re: [rt-commit] CVS commit: rt

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed Apr 5 10:47:11 EDT 2000

> I stringly disagree. Sometimes, something inapropriate gets in a ticket
> that one desperately needs to whack. ...

I'd say something is awfully wrong somewhere if it frequently comes in
requests that are so bad that no other people with read access to the
queue should be permitted to see it under any circumstances.

And if this happens, it should be OK to have the garbage collection
mechanism available for anyone with write access to any queue.  I actually
think people are getting used to the "empty trashcan" "feature" in
windows, it's safer, there are usually enough disk space for it, and in
this case it's also significantly faster (gee ... I've seen trash can
implementations that takes a file, _copies_ it to some trash can
folder/directory and then deletes it ... horrible).

--
#Life ends with a crash
require 'Coy.pm';