[rt-devel] Re: [rt-commit] CVS commit: rt

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 5 10:59:18 EDT 2000

On Wednesday, April 05, 2000 10:52 AM -0400, Jesse <jesse at fsck.com> wrote:
+-----
| Actually,  I find it quite rare that I need to kill a ticket. Generally
| when I need to, though, the whole ticket needs to goaway _right now_
| Examples include: salaries, passwords or _really_ inflamatory comments.
+--->8

Hm.  I haven't ever encountered this; but then, the only people with access
to our queues are people within ECE Facilities.  (And the sender can view
his/her own queue entries.)

Perhaps this needs to be configurable:  "nuke immediately" vs. "kill but
allow viewing or un-killing".  Occasionally (thankfully, not too often)
we've needed the latter....

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery at ece.cmu.edu