[rt-devel] Re: SetEnvelopeTo

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Apr 6 14:25:48 EDT 2000

Cool!

Perhaps, SetRecipients should take

%args = ( To => undef,
	  Cc => undef,
	  Bcc =>undef,
	  EnvelopeTo => undef);

and do the right thing with setting envelope-to to the sum of To,Cc and Bcc.

At some point, we should also deal with stripping out the actor's email
from the to/from/cc. but maybe that should be configurable based on
a "notify me on my own messages." flag in the user's account.

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
'"As the company that brought users the Internet, Netscape is now inviting
the more than 60 million people who have used our client software to
'tune up' and upgrade to Netscape Communicator," said Mike Homer,
senior vice president of marketing at Netscape.'  Sometimes I wonder.