[rt-devel] Rt and Oracle

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Tue Apr 11 12:53:36 EDT 2000

Hello Jesse et al,
	I have tossed this idea around for a while, but hadn't had time to
implement it in rt-1.0, so I might as well work on it for 2.0 at this point.
If there is any interest at all besides me, I'd like to write a DBI
interface for IBM's DB2 as well as the other 3 mentioned.  I'm not sure how
many people out there are using it, but if it might be useful, I'll happily
make the code part of the RT-2.0 release tree.
	Question for Jesse, if it's something you're interested in, how do I
get access for cvs commits, and what is the current module to check out for
the latest rt-devel tree?  Is it still rt-1-1?

Thanks,
Dylan C. Vanderhoof
Internal Software Developer
Semaphore Corporation