[rt-devel] Rt and Oracle

Aryeh "Cody" Sherr asherr at cs.unm.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:32:03 EDT 2000

I too am interested in having Oracle available for Rt. I think a db
interface that could handle several DBD:: data sources would be great. I
would be very interested in contributing to this portion of rt also.

Dylan, I would be interested too in collaborating with you on this. I
havn't seen a cvs checkout. Jesse, is there a rt-devel faq? Does there
need to be one?

$::cody