[rt-devel] Re: [fsck.com #23] (RT 2.0 Projects) Saving and sharing searches

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Apr 13 10:36:27 EDT 2000

Basically, it comes down to being a "Checklist item" when we're compared
with commercial packages. It's not "high priority" and it wouldn't hold up
the 2.0 release if it wasn't working, but it's a nice feature to have RT
manage the lists of frequently used seaches.

	jesse

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
that's security the same way that asking for directions to topeka and
being told that a seal is a mammal is informative
					-robin at apocalypse.org