[rt-devel] Linking actions (for 2.0)

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Tue Apr 25 08:31:03 EDT 2000

> To: "Rouillard, John" <RouillardJ at brevard.cc.fl.us>,

Ehm ... darn ... I must be confused ... I thought Rouillard was French.
Is it just because the name seems French, or have you used a French email
earlier?

Hm, a bit offtopic, but anyway .. :)

["weird action": when BASE is set dependent on TARGET, stall BASE]
> The problem with this is, how do you determine when to un-stall the ticket?
> Currently, any non-comment communication unstalls it (and this is quite
> useful); either this would need to change or a hierarchy of rules for
> un-stalling tickets would need to be developed.

In addition, BASE should automagically be reopened when (one or all?)
TARGET(s) is/are resolved.  This is how our 1.0-based version works now,
and it works great.

--
Tobias Brox
aka TobiX