[rt-devel] Linking actions (for 2.0)

'Jesse' jesse at fsck.com
Wed Apr 26 10:35:42 EDT 2000

I'd very much like to see this in the 2.0 release. I can most likely take care
of the code.

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
Transporters are so ungodly.  if god had wanted us to travel great distances
instantaneously, he would have given us an internal
materialisation/dematerialisation control.
			  -- Shoshe Cole