[rt-devel] Date::Kronos

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Sat Aug 12 15:53:47 EDT 2000

On Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 11:41:21AM -0700, ivan wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 10:55:20AM -0400, Jesse wrote:
> > What version of the sources are you working from? I belive Tobias' fork still
> > uses Kronos.
>
> This is the first I've heard that DBIx stuff was kept in a separate module
> in CVS.

Ack. sorry. It's something that had come up on the lists but not been
recorded on the website. http://www.fsck.com/projects/rt/cvs.html has been
fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

> Anything else undocumented that I should know, before I waste even more
> time?

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything. AFAIK, DBIx::EasySearch and
company are the only non-cpan requirement.  And getting them into CPAN needs
to happen really soon now. It's something I'd been looking at last week before
I got distracted by other non-rt stuff.

        -jesse

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91