[rt-devel] YA DBIx approach

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Sun Aug 13 14:07:13 EDT 2000

So now there's DBIx::Easy in CPAN it doesn't quite do what EasySearch does,
but it's a somewhat similar approach.  It doesn't seem to have the oo
row-level stuff we do or the ability to refine a search over several iterations.

But it probably means that I should think about renaming easysearch before
submitting it to cpan.

        -j
jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
And I'm told we do share some common rituals. Our "flame war" is apparently
held in person in their land and called "project meeting".
					-Alan Cox [on "Suits"]