[rt-devel] Appreciation

Jens von Bülow jens at nha.co.za
Wed Aug 16 14:21:11 EDT 2000

Greetings All,

I use a product called MRTG, also a GPL product.  For reference take a look
at http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/

The author found an ingenious way of being rewarded for his efforts.

He setup a CDROM/DVD wish list on www.amazon.com and asks anyone who would
like to show their appreciation to purchase an item from the wish list and
have it delivered to him.

I would like to propose that Jesse set's up such a list and allows us to
show our appreciation for his knowledge, efforts and time.

For me, and I presume for the most of us, the R150 it would cost to purchase
a CDROM/DVD from Amazon would be a small price to pay for software of this
calibre. Just 1 well-managed request would easily cover this expense.

Jesse, let us know where we can find your list and I would love to become
the first person to show our appreciation for your software.

Regards
Jens von Bülow
Neil Harvey & Associates
Cape Town