[rt-devel] Re: Appreciation

'jesse at fsck.com ' jesse at fsck.com
Thu Aug 17 21:35:28 EDT 2000

Jens,
        I greatly appreciate the sentiment.  I'm quite glad that folks
find my work on RT useful.  I've put the beginnings of a wishlist
together at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/2GMHUDAFBT2XR

Next time I overhaul the website, I'll add the info there too.

        Thanks,
        Jesse

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
As I sit here alone looking at green text on a laptop in a mostly bare room listening
to loud music wearing all black, I realize that that it is much less cool in real life :)
			--Richard Tibbets