[rt-devel] RT 1.3.15

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Aug 22 09:19:01 EDT 2000

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 01:30:24AM -0700, ivan wrote:
> Do you tag these releases with a particular tag in CVS?  That would help
> lots.

Each release should be tagged with rt-major-minor-patch.
This release should have been tagged as rt-1-3-15

> > I've also replaced the Mail::Mailer based message sending
> > for the moment, as it just wasn't working.
>
> Are you having weird AUTOLOAD problems with MailTools 1.1401 ?

That was the "bug" tht had been fixed by redoing  the $SIG{__DIE__} handler.
In short, it seems that Mail::Mailer was trying to find the right module
inside an eval.  RT wasn't properly just letting the die inside the eval
happen.  The new $SIG{__DIE__} handler seems to make this better.

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91