[rt-devel] RT2 Preview live on the web

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Aug 28 01:55:36 EDT 2000

*nod* Thanks. It needs robustification all over the place. this is mainly just
a "preview" piece so that folks can see what I've been busying myself with.
It doesn't deal with most error conditions nearly well enough yet.

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
...realized that the entire structure of the net could be changed to be made
more efficient, elegant, and spontaneously make more money for everyone
involved. It's a marvelously simple diagram, but this form doesn't have a way
for me to draw it.  It'll wait. 				-Adam Hirsch