[rt-devel] RT2 Preview live on the web

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Aug 28 11:57:52 EDT 2000

Not currently.

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
I have images of Marc in well worn combat fatigues, covered in mud,
sweat and blood, knife in one hand and PSION int he other, being
restrained by several other people, screaming "Let me at it!
Just let me at it!"  Eichin standing calmly by with something
automated, milspec, and likely recoilless.
				-xiphmont on opensource peer review