[rt-devel] That good old RT bug database

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Dec 13 00:51:02 EST 2000

RT2 bugs are now tracked with an RT2 instance.

http://fsck.com/rt2/

	Login as 'guest' with a password of 'guest'.

If you want to get involved with RT as a beta tester, you should create
a ticket in RT Projects with your name, email address, preferred login,
etc so that I can create you an account.

There is currently no mail gateway set up.

	Jesse

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

I admit that X is the second worst windowing system in the world, but all the
others I've used are tied for first.