[rt-devel] Queue Filters bookmark doesn't

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Jul 7 10:46:43 EDT 2000

There's a known bug that if you're not logged in, a bookmark will
bring you to the login page. which will let you log in then bump you to
the default queue. After you're logged in, hit the bookmark again.

This is fixed in 2.0.

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
"That package looks like what I wanted, but the site was down today,
   so I decided to reimplement it in Perl."
							-me